- Product inquiry - Initial inquiry about product offerings for the Overberg can be via phone 028-4252285/7, email (firstname.lastname@example.org), visit the web-site see summary of product Categories or in person at our warehouse at 23 Rothman Street, Bredasdorp.
- Sales Quote – Request budgetary or availability quote if you are querying the costs. This can be done via the above channels.
- Order configuration – If ordered items need a special selection of options, large quantities or product lines need to be compatible with each other then an e-mail needs to be sent to Packtown@packtown.co.za with the order.
- Order booking - The formal order placement can be via phone, email (email@example.com) or in person at our warehouse at 23 Rothman Street, Bredasdorp.
- Order acknowledgment/ Confirmation - Confirmation that the order is booked and/or received will be via a return email with a tick on it. If the order was taken via phone it will be a telephonic confirmation via our Telesales office. Always ask the Telesales to repeat the order back to you for correct delivery, otherwise, we will not take responsibility for incorrect orders. Please make a note of the telesales representative you spoke to who took the order for reference.
- Invoicing/ billing - The presentment of the tax invoice to the customer will be delivered with a driver who delivers the products. A signed copy of this invoice needs to be returned to Packtown. It can also be requested via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Order Processing and Planning – Goods gets picked and packed the morning of delivery. Our goods get delivered via trucks to the clients’ specified location in the Overberg. Orders can also be collected from our warehouse at 23 Rothmans Street, Bredasdorp. We do not ship goods to clients. Payment or Delivery instructions is strictly on the terms agreed with Packtown the drivers cannot override these terms.
- Order Changes - Should you need to make a change to your order or need to place an order please do so the day before 4 pm as our trucks are loaded at 7 am in the morning and leaves the depot shortly after.
- Track and Trace your Order - All our vehicles have trackers on them but we are not always able to accurately determine the current and past locations of the goods during transit. We ask that customers are clear in their special requests for deliveries at the time of order, as the routes are carefully mapped out and a change in time and locations disrupts our service delivery to our other customers.
- Settlement - The payment of the charges for goods will be according to the agreed payment terms with each customer.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
We deliver to these areas:
Arniston, Agulhas, Ashton, Barrydale, Betty’s Bay, Bonnievale , Botrivier, Bredasdorp, Buffelsjagrivier,Caledon, Elim, Gansbaai & Surrounds, Genadendal, Greyton, Heidelberg,Hermanus, Kleinmond, Malgas, Montague, Napier, Pringle Bay, Riviersonderend, Riversdale, Robertson,Stanford, Stilbaai, Struisbaai, Swellendam, Witsand.
- Delivery and Receiving of Goods – All our trucks are specially built for Packtown and all have a cooler and freezer compartment built into the trucks. We pride ourselves in the delivery of dry and cold goods in a satisfactory condition to our customers. Should your goods be damaged or not of a satisfactory standard then please contact our office on 028-4252285.
- Returns - In case the goods are unacceptable / are not required or incorrectly delivered then please send the goods back the same day unopened with the driver delivering the goods. Please indicate on the copy invoice the reason for returning the goods and which items are being returned with a signature. If cold goods are returned we cannot accept the return of goods if the cold chain has been broken.